- Hey, I'm IPG - a developer who works on various projects that revive outdated hardware/software (as well as some miscellaneous utilities).
- Most of my programs are coded primarily in C#, NodeJS, Python, PHP or Objective-C, however I have been recently tinkering with C(++).
- I enjoy playing (and tinkering with) a few games, like Mario Kart Wii and Guitar Hero Live. You might catch me streaming these on my Twitch channel.
- I also help out with development over at Kaeru Team, who create revival services for older Nintendo software.
- If you're interested in what I get up to, follow me on Mastodon. (My Twitter account was suspended.)
A small Flipnote Hatena replacement service where you can upload and share your Flipnote animations.
A tweak to restore functionality of the YouTube app on older iOS devices, and on some other platforms.
Applications, themes and tweaks designed for (mostly legacy) jailbroken iOS devices.
I upload the source code for most of the projects I work on onto GitHub. (also check my GitLab linked below)
- Emvolution - a BrainSlug module to allow for easy and fast file replacement in Wii games.
- Mario Kart Wii Online Statistics - easy to view room statistics for multiple Mario Kart Wii distributions on Wiimmfi.
- Guitar Hero Live Reverse Engineering - documentation and utilities for Guitar Hero Live. Includes tools such as GHLtarUtility and GHL Control Panel.
- SpiritNET - a reimplementation of the Spirit iOS 3 jailbreak by comex written in .NET Framework for modern OSes and drivers
- RecoveryModeTool - a frontend for irecovery designed for easy exiting and entering of recovery mode on iOS devices
- World at War on Wii - a helper server to allow World at War multiplayer to be played again on the Wii.
- MSN Status Multitool - a tool that allows you to set your MSN/WLM Messenger status.